OE Quality 301-21-10C Marine Fuel Nozzle for 300 diesel engine
Type 300 diesel engine fuel pump is the upper and lower helix controlled single cylinder pump,the pump can be used under condition of both supercharged and non-supercharged.
Type 300 diesel engine injector is multi-orifice closed type with opening pressure of 21.56MPa and needle lift of 0.4mm.The injector: under supercharged, the specification of orifice is 935-136 or 930-136 (used by Guangzhou Diesel Works); under non-supercharged, it is 730-140.
They are manufactured according to unified drawing of type 300 diesel engine and suitable for various diesel engines of series 300 made by Wuxi Diesel Engine Plant,Guangzhou Diesel Works,Zibo Diesel Engine Plant, Lingbo C.S.I Diesel engine Co.Ltd.,Dalian Fishing Vessel Works as well as 9Дand 9ДM diesels made in former USSR.
Why Choose Us
In the OE market, the common rail injection system currently manufactured by us can match for light,medium,heavy and super-heavy diesel engines which meet the emission requirements of Euro III-V for on-road diesel engine and Euro III-IV for off-road diesel engine.
Our common rail fuel injection system matching includes:-Engine Displacement: 2-125L
-Engine Power: 24.8-3600 Kw
-Pump Speed: 900-4000 rpm
-Pump Pressure: 160-180Mpa
-Pump Type: Inline type, V type, Rotary type
– MAN B&W L16/24, L20/27, L21/31, L28/32, L32/40, L35MC,S35MC, L50MC, S50MC, S50MC-C, L60MC, L60MCA, S60MC-C, L70MC, S70MC, S70MC-C, S42MC, S46MC-C, S80MC
– Wärtsilä Sulzer RLA56, RLB56, RLB66, RTA38, RTA48, RTA48T, RTA48T-B, RTA52,RTA52U, RTA58, RTA58T, RTA62U, RTA68T-B, RTA72U-B, RTA84T-D, RT-flex50, RT-flex50B, RT-flex58T-B, RT-flex60C
– Daihatsu DK20,DK26,DK28, DS18A,PS26
– Deutz MWM TBD234,604B,TBD620
– France S.E.M.T PA6, PC2-5,PC2-6
– MTU 20V230 Series
– Locomotive 180/240/280 fuel injection parts
– SKL Motor NVD36A, NVD48A
– China Type 12V190, H190, Type 230, Type 300, Type 320, Type 350, Type G300, Type N330, DN330, Type R250, L250, A250, LA250, Type T/L23 and Type L23 and 210 etc. marine diesel engines.