OE Quality L20/27-22-00E Marine Fuel Pump for MAN B&W L20/27 diesel engine
Type L20/27 fuel injection pump and injector parts products are suitable for MAN B&W L20/27 diesel engine manufactured by Shanghai Xinzhong Power Plant and Chongqing Weichai Engine Works.
MAN B&W L20/27 pump is constant pressure single cylinder pump controlled by lower helix. MAN B&W L20/27 injector is long needle multi-orifice closed type with opening pressure of 24MPa and needle lift of 0.4.
MAN B&W Type 20/27 pump is constant pressure single plunger pump controlled by lower helix, which can use both light oil and heavy oil. The above three pumps and injectors can exchange mutually connecting dimensions.
MAN B&W Type 20/27 pumps and injectors are specially used for heavy oil diesel engine. MAN B&W Type 20/27 pump is constant pressure single cylinder pump controlled by upper and lower helix. MAN B&W Type 20/27 injector is cooled multi-orifice closed type with opening pressure of 40MPa and needle lift of 0.35.
Why Choose Us
In the OE market, the common rail injection system currently manufactured by us can match for light,medium,heavy and super-heavy diesel engines which meet the emission requirements of Euro III-V for on-road diesel engine and Euro III-IV for off-road diesel engine.
Our common rail fuel injection system matching includes:-Engine Displacement: 2-125L
-Engine Power: 24.8-3600 Kw
-Pump Speed: 900-4000 rpm
-Pump Pressure: 160-180Mpa
-Pump Type: Inline type, V type, Rotary type
– MAN B&W L16/24, L20/27, L21/31, L28/32, L32/40, L35MC,S35MC, L50MC, S50MC, S50MC-C, L60MC, L60MCA, S60MC-C, L70MC, S70MC, S70MC-C, S42MC, S46MC-C, S80MC
– Wärtsilä Sulzer RLA56, RLB56, RLB66, RTA38, RTA48, RTA48T, RTA48T-B, RTA52,RTA52U, RTA58, RTA58T, RTA62U, RTA68T-B, RTA72U-B, RTA84T-D, RT-flex50, RT-flex50B, RT-flex58T-B, RT-flex60C
– Daihatsu DK20,DK26,DK28, DS18A,PS26
– Deutz MWM TBD234,604B,TBD620
– France S.E.M.T PA6, PC2-5,PC2-6
– MTU 20V230 Series
– Locomotive 180/240/280 fuel injection parts
– SKL Motor NVD36A, NVD48A
– China Type 12V190, H190, Type 230, Type 300, Type 320, Type 350, Type G300, Type N330, DN330, Type R250, L250, A250, LA250, Type T/L23 and Type L23 and 210 etc. marine diesel engines.